Sunday, November 20, 2005

Ahem

Today I saw you jog to the car, somehow I thought you would be there. How quickly I reached over to unlock the door, overjoyed to see you again. Small talk on the drive and some good smiles. I wish I could have just watched you instead of the road. During the show you looked like you were falling asleep, I know somehow you stayed awake and I am glad for it. I kept my hand free but you didn't take it. That's fine. Did you notice my arm rubbing against yours? Did you know what I was thinking about? I dont remember half of the show because I was focused more on you.


You are more beautiful a being than I have ever known, but you always seem so down. I want to lift your spirits, move your mind to a place where it cannot be harmed. I want to see you smile again. You look a whole lot prettier when you smile once and a while. What do I have to do? What do I have to say? Do you notice that I watch you? Do you even know how I feel? I don't know what to do, I don't know what to say. My only wish is for you to be happy. Somehow, I don't know if you'll think of me tonight, I would hope you would, I would hope you have the same feelings that I do. You are great, and I hope that you recognize that I see you that way, even though it may seem that others dont?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home